Extra data of the product
"It sets my firefighter's soul ablaze!"From the popular anime series "PROMARE" comes a figma of Burning Rescue's Galo Thymos!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes from the movie.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a confident face, a shouting face for when his firefighter's soul is set ablaze and an angry expression.
- His Matoi Gear, based on the matoi used by Japanese firefighters in the Edo period, has been recreated in stunning size and detail.
- His Gaen Gear can be displayed in either standard or gun mode. Combine with his Ice Handgun to create intense combat scenes.
- Crossed arm parts are also included to display Galo in an imposing standing pose.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
If multiple products with different release dates are pre-ordered together, the entire order will be sent when all the items are available. This also applies when in stock items are ordered together with pre-ordered items. For pre-orders, payment will be taken as soon as the pre-order has been made. Pre-orders can be cancelled at any time, excluding the week before release.
Due to the nature of our products, our returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Customers in the UK are entitled to free UK delivery on all orders over £20. This is automatically calculated and redeemed at checkout.
Orders that qualify for this option will be shipped using an appropriate shipment method and courier, depending on the size and weight of the order. Free delivery will usually be a Royal Mail Economy service. You may upgrade your shipping by choosing one of the paid options.
You might also like